|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Collaborate in the production and development of data discovery solutions and integration of new models
- Design and build predictive models that substantially increase the value that we provide to our customers and the efficiency of our operations by building automation of the data landscape at JP Morgan Chase.
- Working with Product Managers, software developers and subject matter experts, and also bring your own expertise to the team, helping to move from abstract concepts, through design and build, to scalable algorithms that will deliver the discovery goals.
- Contribute to specifying the underlying infrastructure we are building to support the data discovery to enable models to be easily productionised and run at scale.
- Produce data visualizations that communicate relate to where discovery is need for business case objectives.
Use of Machine Learning methods to analyze large and complex datasets
Experience of pattern recognition and function approximation, uncovering relationship between variables
Deep Learning using multi-layer neural networks, as well as reinforcement learning approaches
Theoretical and practical experience of using supervised Machine Learning: regressions, classifications; Unsupervised Machine Learning: clustering, factor analyses as well as methods of Deep and Reinforcement Learning.
Experience on a variety of database technologies like Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, Cassandra, Mongodb
Experience of data analysis and data processing using Java, Python, R, PL/SQL, TSQL, KSQL, CQL, Airflow, Bash, Jupyter Notebooks
Solid Mathematical and Algorithms Knowledge
Well-Versed With Probability and Statistics
Efficiency In Distributed Computing, Good Command Over Unix Tools
Knowledge Of Advanced Signal Processing Techniques
This role is a an outstanding opportunity within J.P. Morgan, and will offer the candidate the opportunity to join a high profile efficient team and take a partnership role within the Firm Data Management group, to support one the most significant change programs at J.P. Morgan Chase.
- Graduate degree (MS, or Ph.D.) in Computer Science. Also, professional engineers with a BS in Computer Science can also make a smooth switch to this field with a few years of experience.
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co:
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.