|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Director, Mid-Enterprise Sales, position is based in London and is responsible for leading, hiring, and mentoring a team of enterprise sales talent to meet and exceed their sales revenue goals.
We are looking for a strong sales leader to report into our UK Country Manager, and focus on building a high performing team. This leader will focus on coaching and developing the team to continue to develop their success through skill development, adherence to activity standards, providing inspiration, and building a highly empowered, diverse, constructive sales culture.
The Mid-Enterprise team are focused on 1251 – 5000 employee user base accounts. Our Account Executives are responsible for maintaining high activity standards; daily prospecting, pipeline growth, prospect qualification, and delivering assigned monthly sales revenue targets.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the team of Senior Account Executives in achieving individual and team quota
- Support direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings or engaging other resources as required
- Ongoing mentoring and development of sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and mentoring new reps
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings
- You will be reporting on sales activity and forecast to senior sales management
- Consistently monitoring the sales activity of the team, and tracking the results
- Quote, negotiate, and assist sales reps in closing highly complex transactions through the development of executive-level relationships with key prospects
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above-quota results based on successful pipeline management
- Coordinate and lead weekly and monthly one-on-one and team-wide pipeline reviews, meetings and training sessions to ensure ongoing improvement.
- Work closely with extended team of pre-sales, services, training, legal, renewals business partners
- Demonstrated success in directly leading a high-performing sales team within a software sales environment
- You must demonstrate different influencing styles as appropriate to a situation, whilst demonstrating a history of successfully building and maintaining trusting relationships with colleagues and customers
- Experience of leading, coaching, and developing senior account executives
- Previous experience of setting KPI’s, performance reviews and individual development plans
- Successful track record in a high volume transaction sales environment
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Should be able to thrive in a very rapidly changing environment
- Proven ability to successfully hire and train new sales representatives and coach lower performers through to success
- Successful history of closing business, and over-achieving quota
- Demonstrated ability to accurately forecast sales results
- Ability to work in a fast-growing, exciting environment
- You must demonstrate the ability to expresses ideas using strong listening and communication skills to influence and gain buy in from your team, leadership, customers, and all your stakeholders
- Ability to travel
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.