|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Senior Executive to work on the Global Strategic Initiatives (GSI) Marketing team in London. You ‘ll focus on the digital approach and delivery of strategic initiatives conceived or executed within this global team. You’ll need to work collaboratively with all quadrants of the global marketing function, local offices and with digital innovation and development teams.
We’re a global investment manager. We help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future.
We have around 4,000 people on six continents. And we’ve been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes. What doesn’t change is our commitment to helping our clients, and society, prosper.
We moved into our new HQ in the City of London in 2018. We’re close to our clients, in the heart of the UK’s financial centre. We offer flexible working appropriate for a client solutions focussed role.
We build and maintain Schroders brand and improve the impact of our distribution and service model, delivering an effective client-focused marketing strategy. This is achieved through driving brand preference, answering clients’ needs via compelling content and tools, providing a seamless journey across all channels and applying an ongoing assessment to all activities which results in an insight-led approach. Activities include digital marketing, events planning and management, content production, RFPs & presentations, PR and advertising.
The client channels marketed include Retail, Intermediary, Institutional, Insurance Asset Management and Financial Institutions Groups. For specific marketing initiatives the target audience will be consumers.
Our global marketing function is organised around 4 key areas: content generation, marketing production, distribution marketing and digital research and analytics. Each area is made up a number of teams, centrally, regionally and locally.
The Global Strategic Initiatives team sits within Distribution marketing and is responsible for the delivery of major projects which have an impact on the successful implementation of our distribution strategy. All marketing activities performed by the team need to be highly relevant and meet clients’ needs.
What you’ll do
You’ll work on global digital initiatives
- Define best digital execution for campaigns by working with agencies, internal UX and the Digital marketing team who execute the build
- Devise strategies for internal engagement and advocacy of digital initiatives
- Own our Luxembourg site for professional investors, the shop window for Pan European countries, and define a shared model for maintenance across the team
- Create pitch documents to showcase Schroders digital engagement initiatives
You’ll be involved with data and analytics
- Analyse all data captured from GSI campaigns and extrapolate insights to inform future decisions on user journey, UX and content
- Work closely with the Digital marketing team to manage and share findings from all data and analytics captured through owned channels e.g. the investIQ campaign, Schroders Lens (thought leadership app), Luxembourg professional site
You’ll manage investIQ
- Manage and document the on-boarding process for client partnerships
- Scope out possible enhancements and maintenance to the investIQ platform
You’ll have shared ownership of the ‘Schroders Lens’ thought leadership app
- Share ownership of the app and feed into the overall strategy planning
- Work with stakeholders and the development team to define clear feature requirements
- Ensure the Product Backlog is transparent and well maintained
- Conduct thorough testing of new features for sign off
- Liaise with local offices for roll out and maintenance of the app in their region
- Define governance processes required by other teams for the organisation of the app
- Maintain internal and external engagement through delivery of a promotional plan
You’ll work on Digital communication and governance
- Support digital distribution of thought leadership content
- Working closely with Digital marketing to ensure local teams are contributing to, and informed of, central digital activity and best practice
- Work with the team to communicate digital strategic initiatives clearly and regularly capturing and responding to feedback
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
- Experience in creating and delivering on strategies for multi-channel digital campaigns
- Previous ownership of a digital channel such as an app or website
- Strong understanding of how to leverage data and analytics
- Experience of product ownership in an agile framework preferred
- Interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- To deal with senior stakeholders clearly and concisely, both written and face to face
- A creative thinker who can work on their own initiative
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
The knowledge, experience and qualifications that will help
- Actuarial or similar experience or formal qualifications
What you’ll be like
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Flexible, highly curious and willing to learn
- You’ll ensure appropriate 'through-the-line' disciplines are followed and that Schroders’ brand guidelines are strictly adhered to
- A critical thinker who’s able to look at things from different angles
- Great at unpicking a problem, from start to end, own and deliver the solution
- Able to work under pressure, on several priorities at once, and with tight deadlines
- Great at working with other people, sharing and communicating decisions
- Keen to improve what we do for our clients and how we do it
We’re looking for the best, whoever they are
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You’re welcome here whatever your sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.