|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Serve as primary point of contact for clients for all Neovest related issues. Communicate with clients, understand their needs, and develop a strong relationship with them.
- Manage client relationship through their lifecycle with the firm: product demonstrations, pre-sales technical consultation, on-boarding process, implementation / training, on-going support.
- Identify opportunities to up- and cross-sell additional Neovest products, asset classes, or global markets within the client firm.
- Responsible for individually managed account success as well as departmental support contributions.
- Assist in project management details related to overall company improvement.
- Required: Strong communication (oral & written) /team building skills.
Required: Outstanding customer service skills including empathy, tenacity, remaining cool under pressure, and a strong sense of urgency.
Preferred: Electronic trading software support experience.
Preferred: Analytic software support experience.
Preferred: Experience with global equities, options, futures, and/or FX markets.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.