Role Title: Client Reporting Administrator Asset Management
Business: HSBC Global Asset Management (UK) Limited
New or Existing Role? New
- To produce accurate and timely client reports of a high quality on a daily/weekly/monthly and quarterly basis.
- To provide best in class customer service and maintain administrative relationships with AMEU’s Institutional Clients.
- Preparation, checking and dispatch of quarterly management fees.
Impact on Business
- Preparing and dispatching client reports, daily/weekly/monthly and quarterly to a high level of accuracy and within Client deadlines.
- Monitoring cash positions and clearing overdrafts where appropriate.
- Dealing with all Fund Managers/ ICM/ Client/ Custodian queries relating to the client base and resolving them efficiently and to a high standard.
- Dealing with all client audit letters.
- Invoice preparation for quarterly client management fees
- Maintenance of procedures for all team responsibilities to ensure best practice client reporting.
- Helping with any project work as directed by Manager of the team.
- Provide guidance and support to new or other team members where required.
- Ensure all operational requirements are met in transitioning new and lost clients for Institutional Client mandates.
Customers / Stakeholders
- Provision of highest quality service levels to front office functions and AMG’s clients at all times, ensuring regulatory and internal audit standards achieved at all times.
Leadership & Teamwork
- Build strong relationships across internal and external clients, to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved and maintained at all times.
- Work with the team to ensure all reports are sent to client and FSA deadlines.
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Ability to identify and raise with line management any operational / control deficiencies in order that the process meet Group Risk / Control standards
- Ensure all Group and Regulatory rules and regulations are adhered to.
- To provide best in class customer service to all relevant clients, internal and external.
- To develop excellent relationships with all internal and external clients
- Working under pressure and within tight deadlines
- The role is located in London (Canary Wharf), however our clients are based all around the world. The role requires close liaison with Institutional Client Management Team, Internal and External Custodians and HSS Middle Office.
- The client take on process is vital in the projection of AMG & HSBC as providing excellent customer service. The team is considered very high profile by senior management within AMG and the wider HSBC Group and as such the candidate must demonstrate a high level of commitment and drive in order to fulfil the required standard expected by the business.
- Is aware of the Operational Risk scenario associated with the role and acts in a manner that takes account of operational risk considerations.
Observation of Internal Controls
- Maintains HSBC internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
- Understands, follows and demonstrates compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which the jobholder is involved, specifically Internal Controls and any Compliance policy including, inter alia, the Group Compliance policy.
- Understand the Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) principles, HSBC Global Asset Management’s TCF philosophy and how this affects your role. Act in a manner that takes account of these principles to ensure fair outcomes for customers