|Job Type:||Full Time|
You know how to balance user experience and storytelling with business objectives and combine these into engaging and ROI driven video creatives. You work closely with producers, external production companies and marketing teams. You apply your creative skills and video expertise to a broad range of online video content. As a part of a fast paced and dynamic team, you are responsible for storyboarding and all other pre-production functions and guiding external production companies through the production phase. You will also be responsible for recording bespoke gameplay capture. You will be part of King’s in-house agency, Brand Creative Studio, and work closely with the Performance Marketing department. Performance Marketing have one of the biggest mobile advertising budgets globally and work across partners including Facebook, Twitter, Apple and global networks. You are a strong communicator, comfortable with rationalising your ideas and be able to build strong working relationships across a complex organisation.
* Previous experience in an animation studio, production company or advertising environment
* Highly experienced in creating storyboards, mood boards, animatics, style guides and other necessary pre-production assets
* A high level of creativity and a true passion for marketing and advertising
* You know visual communication by heart and can quickly produce concepts and mock-ups to communicate your ideas
* Motivated team player
* Direct and record cinematics for marketing
* Passion for gaming
* Art theory basics is a must (i.e: composition and color theory).
* Knowledge and a big interest in mobile games
* Working knowledge in Adobe package with the emphasis on After Effects
* Skills in storytelling and editing
* Working knowledge of 2D and 3D animation
* Working experience in an agile project environment
* Experienced in typography and graphic design
* Social media savvy
* Problem solver
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you’re from, it’s all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That’s why we hire all sorts of talent - because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Want to join our Kingdom? Application needs to be in English. Please include a portfolio in your application. Apply now!