|Location:||Brighton and Hove|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
We're looking for an individual to come on board and further develop our successes in the renewable and thermal power markets. We invite applications from candidates with the following experience
- An intricate knowledge of the renewable and/or thermal power business/markets.
- Ability to provide innovation and connected thinking to spot opportunities for profitable growth ahead of the competition.
- Demonstrable track record of successful business development and achievement of targets.
- Proven track record in BD; leading bids and review commercial terms and risks.
- Excellent account leadership skills and track record of positive client engagement.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills.
- Effective communicator who is able to influence at all levels.
- Resourceful, enthusiastic, self-driving and can think with ingenuity and innovation.
- Decisive, tolerant of ambiguity.
- Demonstrable strong leadership skills.
- Collaborative and able to build constructive relationships.
This new role is critical for building and maintaining Mott MacDonald's relationships with our clients, planning the accounts and building a client centric experience. You'll be expected to drive a client centric culture across the team, to lead and grow certain accounts and you will provide support ensuring that client's projects are delivered to time, cost and quality and that Mott MacDonald is commercially successful. Ensuring that we engage the right clients in a meaningful way and are competitive in the market place. Supporting the development of an account led business on maximising our forward order book and growing market share from key accounts over a five-year horizon.
We offer world leading engineering services including: owner's engineering, detailed design, advisory including lender's technical advisory, due diligence and other specialist services in wind, solar, biomass & energy from waste, hydro, thermal and environment. We're looking for a business development leader to join the thermal & renewable division to further develop our offering to our existing and new clients. Thermal & renewable division is a £33m revenue business with over 210 staff based in UK, Ireland, South Africa, France, Colombia, Spain, Italy and Turkey.
You will report to the ETR Divisional General Manager and be a member of the ETR Executive and ETR Board. You will have numerous interfaces but some of the principle ones are shown below:
- ETR Exec team including ETR Divisional General Managers/ Resource/Commercial and Financial
- Energy Unit (EEN) Business Development Team
- Group and EEN Practice/ Sub-sector Leaders
- Account leaders