|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a senior leader in Architecture, your quest for innovation happens directly at the intersection of technology and business strategy, leading organizational, operational and technological change, now and in the future. You’ll spearhead the efforts of passionate and dedicated teams of architects, aligning cross-functional and cross-LOB projects, ensuring that they’re fiscally and technically within reason. You’ll collaborate with internal teams and business leaders alike, creating strategically sound Target State Architectures that can handle today’s needs and be ready for tomorrow’s needs as well. Of course, you’ll also have a stake in budgeting, hiring, mentoring, setting team priorities and fostering a client-centric environment where everyone learns and grows. You’ll be able to innovate in collaboration with technologists across JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s global technology community, as well as in partnership with some of the most important tech firms in the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Seasoned expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplinesMastery of architecture, design and business processes
- Strong experience with Data Governance, managing enterprise data sets across Markets and providing governance for how and where data is used.
- Complete understanding of industry wide technology strategies and best practices
- Experience of several major technology implementation projects, with a strong orientation in data engineering
- Experience in data warehousing, data transformation and design and management a large data plant.
- Practical experience of programming languages such as Java, Python, SQL and Scala.Ability to collaborate with business teams in order to understand, translate, review and playback requirements into Logical Data Models, Interface Specifications, Taxonomies and Controlled Vocabularies
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Apply now to become a change agent of global technology, piloting the programs that will deliver the tech solutions of the future, with a world-class network and resources supporting you.