|Job Type:||Full Time|
Develop your natural knowledge of logistics in this exciting role with Aggregate Industries, leading player in construction solutions.
As Logistics Planner, you’ll be working closely with the sales teams responsible for the effective progression of customer orders into on time deliveries through close management of the haulier partners. This role delivers optimised, integrated road logistics planning to agreed KPIs and SLAs.
About the role
You will play a key role in raising our profile, as well as progression and follow-up of customer service on the day and involve deploying haulage resources, to meet with business demands. Be able to build strong relationship, and be comfortable working as a member of a team as well as independently. Flexibility in your approach to work is also crucial for a Logistics Planner, as is good attention to detail. Other key deliverables include;
- Review, maintain, and operate planning system to ensure the next day plan is fully optimised
- Effective utilisation of fleet
- Ensure the completion of the daily customer order and programme review for the next day
- Maintain awareness of current Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality Assurance policies
What will you bring?
- You are highly motivated and willing to focus and commit
- You have the ability and desire to work with different stakeholders
- Keen business sense and negotiation
- You are an excellent communicator
What can we offer you?
- Competitive Salary, bonus and benefits recognising the contribution you bring
- Opportunities for Career Progression both at home and abroad
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business
Why join Aggregate Industries?
We’re at the frontline of the construction and infrastructure industries, producing and supplying an array of construction materials. With over 330 sites and more than 4100 dedicated employees, we’re home to everything from aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete and precast concrete products. On top of that, we produce, import and supply construction materials, export aggregates and offer national road surfacing and contracting services. A full range of products which will help you work sustainably, safely, professionally and profitably.
We’re also a proud member of LafargeHolcim, which is the leading global building materials and solutions company with around 90,000 employees in over 80 countries. It holds leading positions in all regions with a balanced portfolio of developing and mature markets.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.