|Job Type:||Full Time|
Collateral Services, London – Client Service Manager, Senior Associate
The Collateral Services organization resides within Securities Services. J.P. Morgan Collateral Services provides a scalable end-to-end suite of collateral services across transaction types and asset classes, offered through a custody- and clearing-agnostic platform, and supported by an integrated high-touch client service model.
The EMEA Collateral Client Service team is looking to hire a Client Service Manager for the client facing team within Collateral Services– supporting large, complex and demanding client relationships. Client Service Managers ultimately report into the regional head of the business, responsible for the Product P&L.
The successful candidate will manage the following responsibilities and possess these required skills.
The EMEA team will cover a cross section of clients within the region, working in partnership with all areas of the organization, including Sales, Middle Office, Product Management, Product Development, Finance & Business Management .This will best support an end-to-end understanding of the business operating model, product offering and development pipeline.
The team will partner with Sales in new business development, as well as improving, developing and retaining existing client relationships, whilst maintaining a strategic understanding of the client’s business and operating model.
The Client Service Manager will also act as the client’s senior escalation point and will manage, communicate, own and resolve significant client issues working with internal partner groups to promote the identification of continuous service improvements.
The Client Services Manager also has overall accountability for ensuring client’s global service requirements are achieved end-to-end within Securities Services and in partnership with other LOBs across Securities Services. We are the client’s senior contact and trusted advisor on all product and service related matters.
- Client-facing role with accountability for ensuring all the services provided to the client are achieved end-to-end
- Maintains strategic understanding of Client’s operating model
- Maintains comprehensive understanding of market, vendor and regulatory implications to the Client’s operating environment
- Agrees commercial priorities for the Product, aggregating individual client feedback on new client solutions
- Escalation point for Client and Internal J.P. Morgan teams
- Helps navigate J.P. Morgan on behalf of the Client
- Proactive management to identify trends, issues and opportunities
- Conduct regular client reviews that captures service levels, client and market trends, client platform requirements and feedback, wallet share, portfolio mix and Product contribution to cost
- Oversee performance against agreed client expectations
- Seeks opportunities and responds to initiatives to improve service levels and improved efficiency for J.P. Morgan and the Client
- Supports Senior Client Service Managers with detailed client analysis as required
- Gathers intelligence on clients and disseminates internally
- Facilitate client presentations and training for new products/markets which best meet the client's needs
- Supports Sales in improving and retaining the Client relationship, and driving additional sales opportunities
- Awareness and understanding of Regulatory regime and impact on the client, the business and the industry
- Prior Client Service experience desired
- Excellent presentation skills, with the ability to engage a senior-level audience
- Proven experience in delivering on commitment to clients
- Awareness of Collateral Management, Securities Lending and the Tri-Party repo market
- Solid understanding of the regulatory environment affecting the industry, including Dodd-Frank, EMIR, CSDR, etc.
- Superior partnership skills and ability to drive institutional change
- Prior experience interacting with multiple functional areas across Product, Operations, Technology, Legal, Risk and Sales
- Able to demonstrate influencing skills and strategic thinking
- Clear communicator. Able to easily adapt communication style in different situations
- Strong analytical skills
- Is able to summarize, simplify and communicate detailed and complex information to a broad range of team members or clients across the seniority spectrum, whether verbally or written.
- Service planning experience
- Change management experience
- Compliance mind-set with a solid understanding of risks associated with the provision of services to clients in our line of business
- Strong ownership, positive attitude and self-motivation, strong accountability
- Superior written and verbal communication skill.
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
“JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.”
‘This role encompasses the performance of regulated activity. The successful candidate will therefore be subject to meeting regulatory requirements in the assessment of fitness, propriety, knowledge and competence (as assessed by the Firm) and (where appropriate) approval by the relevant regulatory authorities to carry out such activities.’