|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Identify and develop strategies to accelerate the delivery of J.P.Morgan’s digital agenda.
- Undertake in-depth due diligence on the latest digital trends and companies driving digital disruption, to inform strategic decision-making.
- Become an expert in emerging technology trends and insights, focusing on artificial intelligence, machine learning, and associated analytics capabilities.
- Leverage your in-depth subject matter expertise, combined with thorough due diligence, to inform J.P.Morgan’s strategies that require AI, machine learning, and related technologies.
- Influence decisions on digital strategy, client engagement and implementing innovative technology based solutions at the bank.
- Build deep connections to the global FinTech ecosystem, and work to build partnerships with small and large financial technology firms.
- Develop new innovation programs that can further foster idea development and commercial product creation.
- Evaluate emerging companies against our strategic priorities.
- Mentor, advise and develop lasting partnerships with leading companies.
- Interact with other high-performing teams across the firm to inspire innovation and champion change
Successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
Preferred - financial services or management consulting background, with experience working with startups or within the venture investment industry, particularly in roles with a strategic background.
Demonstrably goal oriented, driven, and self-motivated.
Self-motivated with the ability to work on multiple projects.
Demonstrable curiosity and interest in digital disruption, with a track record of engagement with related initiatives.
Familiarity with core aspects of data science and machine learning processes, and awareness of the financial services opportunities that are emerging from development of AI/ML technologies.
Strong understanding of the key workflows, incentives, and commercial drivers within JPM’s business areas.
Excellent analytical / problem solving skills, with strong oral and written presentation skills.
Experience in liaising and collaborating with senior stakeholders in a large corporate environment.
Proven track record of setting project plan and deliverables and meeting challenging deadlines.
Adaptable team player with the ability to work well under pressure in a demanding environment.
Organized self-starter with demonstrated passion for learning.
Bachelor’s degree required.
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.