|Job Type:||Full Time|
Drive our growth and shape our future.
At GoCardless we’re looking to scale from processing £10 billion a year to over £20 billion. Our vision is to create a global connected payments network, making payments simpler on the internet no matter what country you're in or what software you are using.
We’ve built a friendly, collaborative culture where we hire and develop ambitious people that share our desire to produce work we can be proud of. We value learning and feedback, and there will be significant scope for you to develop and expand your role as our team continues its rapid growth.
Helping the Customer Success Group become seamlessly more data centric.
Data is at the centre of our ability to add value to our customers and to our business. As a Data Analyst within the Customer Success Group you will report into the Director of Customer Operations, working closely with the Chief Customer Officer and other Executives to identify, develop and deliver data needs & business insights.
On a day-to-day basis this will include:
- Preparing monthly and ongoing delivery of CxO level reports
- Key insight and trend analysis for the leadership team
- Enabling BAU reporting by creating and implementing reporting infrastructure using various tools (Looker, SQL, Excel, etc.)
- Making data always available in a digestible form
- Leading on cross-functional reporting requirements, in particular with the BI and Operational teams
- Seeking ways to improve and/or automate existing reporting and processes to fit with evolving business needs and requests from management
- Scoping & prioritising ad hoc projects as required
Who we’re looking for
- Experience in a data-centric role
- Strong analytical skills and Excel skills (Looker & SQL skills are a plus)
- Outstanding track record of professional and academic achievement
- You love digging into data and uncovering actionable insights
- You’re passionate about using data to help teams become more productive
- You’re a highly motivated self-starter who can independently drive a team's work forward, finding and exploiting opportunities where data can impact our business objectives
- You’re a quick learner and are comfortable with complexity & ambiguity
- You’re a communicative person that values building strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders and have the ability to explain complex topics in simple terms
- Strong team player
Our team come from a variety of backgrounds and we welcome diversity – if you're unsure, please apply.