|Job Type:||Full Time|
- production of regulatory deliverables for which the team is directly responsible to a high standard of accuracy, with appropriate, clear messaging, meeting regulatory requirements and expectations;
- provision of timely, accurate and relevant advice to senior management and other teams within Finance and the wider Firm, to enable them to meet their regulatory obligations and better manage the business within regulatory constraints;
- ensuring that our regulated entities operate efficiently with adequate capital to meet regulatory requirements and appropriately cover the risks they face, now and in the foreseeable future;
- early identification and accurate analysis of prudential developments and influence on changes to the capital framework.
- Regulatory capital impact assessment in the EMEA region of legal entity simplification initiatives, business re-organizations, new business initiatives and external commitments to regulators (especially with the PRA and ECB).
- Strategic set up of an optimal legal entity structure in EMEA, including discretionary projects to optimize the capital footprint in the region.
- Ability to manage and take responsibility for own work, producing reliable, high-quality outputs to an agreed timeline. Good task management skills and ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to analyse, manipulate and present data, focusing on material outcomes and producing coherent outputs. Attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate clearly, with the written and oral presentation skills to deliver clear messages for a senior audience and external parties.
- Ability to understand and interpret complex rules frameworks.
- Collaborative approach to working within a team and coordinating with other teams in Finance, Risk, Treasury and the business lines.
- Understanding of basic capital and accounting concepts.
- Knowledge of standard Microsoft office tools.
Working knowledge of the current EU/international prudential regime, including Basel, CRD / CRR, and the Pillar 2 / ICAAP framework.
Experience of capital calculations and planning.
Knowledge of the investment banking industry, products and business lines.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.