|Job Type:||Full Time|
CIB - Design Program Manager- London
Our international design team of 120+ designers in 6 locations plays a key role in building customer-centric products and services for our people and clients.
- Partner with members of the design team, developers, and product managers to create a framework for managing the book of work and prioritizing initiatives
- Manage the project pipeline in close collaboration with Design leadership, identify overlaps across projects and maintaining a transparent project backlog
- Participate in key project decisions with the DXD leadership team including prioritization, scheduling, and team coordination.
- Establish a systematic process for project status tracking and communication with team members and stakeholders
- Drive goal setting, and defining metrics of success from inception through project delivery
- Understanding of product development methodologies like Agile (e.g. Scrum, Kanban) and Waterfall
- Champion a culture of client centricity by provide guidance and coaching to project team members to advocate for clients throughout all phases of the product lifecycle
- Strong understanding for Design (UX, Visual Design, Service Design, Research and Content Strategy) and its methodologies.
- Experience in end-to-end, digital products and services solutions, managing and meeting project milestones and deliveries on-time and on-budget
- Experience in improving team collaboration and productivity through project management to change the way teams work
- Experience partnering with design, project teams and leadership
- Deep understanding of product design, software or digital development, and brand strategy
- Demonstrated experience managing design and digital initiatives.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
“JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.”