|Job Type:||Full Time|
- As a Technical Implementation Specialist you will work across multiple teams and systems within Egencia in order to successfully implement new accounts. The projects you do concentrate on the technical elements, with occasional client meetings in more of a consultant role. You will support the Worldwide Client on-boarding team, configuring Egencia systems prior to launch. You will be expected to handle around 15 projects per week, with some other duties too. The goal is to become an expert on system capabilities
- You will facilitate successful launches with team members/appropriate internal partners.
- You will oversee many day-to-day details of the project (coordinating with project team members and resource managers as appropriate) including the plan, schedule, resources, and task assignments
- You will facilitate meetings focused on status reporting, problem resolution, feedback, fostering open communication within the team on project planning, and execution
- You will maintain project management deliverables
- You will implement accounts across all segments and markets, including running global account launches
- You will offer advice and guidance on complex configurations, especially with payment and invoicing solutions
Who you are
- You have solid project and time management skills – handling multi-faceted, time sensitive projects
- You are a strong communicator – Strong skills in facilitation, written documentation, status reporting, and problem solving
- You are technical – Experience working with an Online Travel Tool or Agency is preferred, experience in invoicing and payment solutions is a bonus
- Experience with CRMs is preferred, we use Salesforce and Navision primarily, as well as internal Egencia tools.
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia Group is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.