|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Expedia Group, we are enabling exceptional people to bring the world within reach. Our people strategy is founded in the creation of meaningful employee can candidate experiences that inspire Expedians to be travel geeks, love technology and belong to a purpose-driven team.
We are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition leader to lead a team of 4 recruiters (in London and North America) and drive the formulation and implementation of strategy for Hotels.com and Expedia Partner Solutions Technology teams.
This role reports to the Senior Director, Global Talent Acquisition and supports hiring managers across both tech organizations.
What you’ll do:
- Manage tech team members, including commitment setting and performance management
- Drive workforce planning and capacity planning, optimize team to deliver against hiring demand and set up innovative sourcing strategies
- Monitor headcount execution plan and partner with business on headcount planning
- Drive operational excellence within the team
- Facilitate and lead meetings and key initiatives and projects with recruiting team and client groups
- Organize and participate in events to drive talent attraction and employer branding
- Ensure business leaders prioritize position requirements based on business needs, improving the quality and time to hire when filling positions
- Partner effectively with Human Resources (HR) partners
- Build strong and trusted relationships with hiring managers to advise and impact on recruiting success
- Ensure that a positive hiring experience, that delights our future employees, is delivered
- Lead with innovation and robust recruitment solutions
- Advise hiring managers on strategic staffing issues including industry talent trends, best tools to use or sources for talent attraction
- Coach the business and team on delivering a consistent, compelling & motivating employee value proposition
Who you are:
- You are not afraid of purple squirrels, or unicorns
- You try new channels to find the right people. And then some.
- You have managerial experience, and you naturally coach and mentor people around you
- You operate as an expert in industry best practices, monitoring new trends, tools and opportunities
- Proven impact and influence skills and track record of successfully engaging with senior leaders
- You can still roll up your sleeves and handle a few requisitions, when it’s needed
- You have project management skills and ability to deal with ambiguity
- You use data to make a point, but you don’t make a point for the sake of it
- You are multitasking and can deal with complexity
- You love tech!
- You have a positive attitude, above all when things are tricky!
- You like travelling, and you are interested in amazing benefits, like Travel Discounts!
- And you cannot wait to hear from us!
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.