|Job Type:||Full Time|
2020 Military Transition Programme – London
3rd February – 31st July 2020
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small-business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
Your military background has given you invaluable skills – integrity, courage, determination, leadership and teamwork. As one of the world’s most respected financial institutions, we not only appreciate these qualities – we recognise and reward them.
Our ex-military transition programme will give you first-hand experience of working at J.P. Morgan and make the most of your potential in a brand new environment.
The internship programme aims to:
- Aid your transition from a military world to a corporate one
- Provide the opportunity to gain exposure into financial services
- Strengthen your CV to assist in future career searching
- Provide you with an opportunity to build a network within J.P. Morgan
- Duration of 6 months (with the possibility of extension)
- A central tenet of the program is a structured approach to your learning and development, you will be given the opportunity to develop yourself through an agreed framework of activities
- You’ll be assigned a buddy and a mentor
- Receive regular appraisals from your manager and HR
- Networking opportunities through events and socials
- The programme offers a competitive compensation package.
- Show evidence of achievement, self-motivation and adaptability to new environments.
- Have demonstrable service in the Armed Forces and have left in the last 2 years
- Demonstrate academic aptitude through further learning or professional qualifications (i.e IMC, Prince2)
- Successful candidates will have a basic understanding of Financial Services.
- Available to start work in February 2020
- Have the right to work in the UK
If successful in securing a permanent position your salary and level will reviewed according to your experience
At JPMorgan Chase, we are creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you are passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we are looking for you.
Visit jpmorgan.com/careers for upcoming events, career advice, our locations and more.
©2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
“JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.”