|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are recruiting for Enterprise, Account Executives to join our new Enterprise team in the UK.
This is a unique career opportunity for an entrepreneurial and driven sales professional to play a key role in the expansion of a global market leader in the UKI territory, leveraging Okta’s existing customer references, marketing programs, partner base and ISV & alliance relationships.
The Enterprise, Account Executive will develop strategies and sales tactics to generate pipeline and drive sales opportunities to produce repeatable and predictable bookings while adhering to Okta’s core value of always focusing on the success of our customers. You achieve this by conducting sales presentations, site visits and product demonstrations to prospective clients and will represent Okta in an effective and professional manner to best develop new clients. The ideal candidate will be comfortable positioning Okta at both the functional and business value level.
You are a strong team-player who is passionate about building effective working partnerships with your Okta colleagues (SEs, implementation consultants etc.), external business partners and customer contacts by exercising leadership, demonstrate results-oriented sales planning, and work in a positive and transparent way.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet &/or exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Develop and execute an actionable plan for the assigned territory
- Individually prospect to build and manage a robust sales pipeline
- Qualify Enterprise sales opportunities based on Okta’s sales methodology to assess customer fit, establish requirements and agree success criteria
- Manage negotiations of both commercial terms and, in partnership with Okta’s legal team, Master Service Agreement & Data Privacy Agreements
- Work with customers beyond closing the initial agreement to accelerate customer adoption and create future upsell opportunities
- Form long-term relationships with resell and system integrators partners to extend Okta’s market reach & drive adoption
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts to drive customer happiness
- Travel as necessary
Minimum REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Passion for technology and how it can help organisations compete and thrive in the Digital Age
- Demonstrated sales experience working for technology vendors selling enterprise solutions
- The ideal candidate will have a track record of successful selling Software-as-a-Service and/or Cloud Computing services to the largest and most complex organizations in the UKI
- Experience in value-based selling at senior/C-Level
- Understanding of and experience with Identity & Access Management, Single Sign-on and API-based solutions is highly desirable
- Trusted business partner for you peers in the local resell and system integrator community
- Disciplined in maintaining the CRM system in accordance with Okta’s processes
- Extensive customer network
- BS/BA degree preferred or equivalent
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.