|Job Type:||Full Time|
Egencia is Expedia Group’s business travel company. In the same spirit, we are pioneers in the industry. Always solutions oriented, we value human contact. Egencia's teams collaborate globally to provide business travelers with the best possible user experience every single day.
As a Global Real-Time Support Analyst based in our Manchester office, you will monitor and support all command center functions for all of Egencia POS by analysing, monitoring, and reacting to real-time call volumes and staffing levels which will result in providing skill set optimization and avoidance of call queue development.
In addition, you will communicate issues resulting from your work to the management team, working with the Telephony Intake Process analysts to troubleshoot routing issues and collaborating with the Workforce Team to uncover scheduling anomalies.
What you’ll do
- Monitor critical business operations and performance indicators at an interval level in real-time, e.g., call volumes, average handle times, queue time, call center agent availability, and call center service level adherence
- Analyze call volume and trends to implement appropriate call strategy adjustments throughout the day
- Conduct trend analysis of call volumes and business activities to anticipate and recommend changes in daily and long-term strategy
- Analyze forecasted data and compare it to actual data on a daily basis to identify any areas of concern
- Engage with contact centers and vendor contacts to understand reasons for performance impacts
- Receive, review, and make decision for same day, unplanned, off-phone requests
- Communicate effectively with the business about its needs with personnel at all levels
- Serve as a resource for answering questions about the daily operations of the call center
- Monitor world events for crisis situations that may impact the business, gather information on these events, run impact reports, and create communications to inform the business of these events
- Maintain constant contact with any impacted contact centers throughout the duration of any crisis event to provide any needed assistance, and report any situational changes to the business
Who you are
- You will have Real Time Support experience which is critical to the role
- You have significant experience in report analysis, strategic planning and / or workforce management, ideally from within a call / contact centre setting, with experience of working in a customer service role
- You will also ideally have knowledge in the use of CMS, Aspect Suites and Business Objects – generally any workforce management application, as well as the Microsoft Office Suite and Excel
- You understand the impact of staffing shortages to a contact center's ability to provide service to customers
- You are a critical thinker and can contribute to challenging assignments in a business-critical environment
- You have a high sense of urgency, and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- You have the ability and willingness to work flexible hours to cover all times for support in a 24x7 environment, if needed
- You have strong verbal and written communication and comprehension skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- You effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization and work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
- You have previous incident management experience desirable
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia Group is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.