|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Multi-Currency Funding - Calculation and execution of funding transactions for managed accounts and entities.
- Cash Forecasting and Variance Analysis - Coordination of cash projections by product and entity in order to maximize cash for the firm or minimize credit risk exposure. Liaise with Corporate Treasury, CIB Treasury and various Lines of Business (LOB) to resolve exceptions.
Minimum 1 year experience in settlement, accounting or cash management operations.
- Previous experience performing work requiring attention to detail and adherence to strict rules, standards and daily deadlines.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks within a deadline oriented and fast paced environment.
- Strong organizational, time management and analytical skills.
- Excellent oral written communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to solve complex problems independently and as part of a team.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Project management skills a plus.
- Knowledge of Funds Transfer principals such as SWIFT and Fedwire a plus.
- Knowledge of Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) and Macros a plus.
- Knowledge of Money Market products and Foreign Exchange a plus.
- Candidate will be required to prepare for and pass the Series 99 exam.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.