|Job Type:||Full Time|
The overall mission of Marketing is to get more people spending more time with Global. This is across everything from our advertising, to our events, to our customer support team. The Commercial Marketing Team has a B2B (Business to Business) responsibility to bring the Global Brand to life for Marketing Stakeholders at the world’s leading brands, Media agencies and Outdoor Specialist agencies via a range of marketing channels and disciplines.
The role of the corporate comms and Marketing Designer is to directly assist the Group CEO and the wider senior leadership team at Global articulate our fantastic commercial offering to our target audiences. This will be predominantly through presentations, and whether it is an audience of 1 or 1,000, the level of quality must be to the highest standard.
These presentations will vary from corporate level commercial discussions, to charity event keynotes and industry competition entries so an ability to adapt to different design styles and approaches is important. Although predominantly a design role, this is a hybrid marketing role, so an ability to understand the business and help articulate a narrative within a presentation is crucial. With time this person will be expected to evolve the reactive nature of this role and help lead the discussion, providing a more strategic approach to each brief/opportunity.
Role & Responsibilities
- Senior stakeholder management will be crucial to this role, along with ability to manage tight deadlines and work with briefs that sometimes lack detail
- Ability to interpret Brand Guidelines to create work which can be presented on its own or as part of the wider Global commercial narrative
- It’s important that this candidate is regularly up to date with the wider media and entertainment industry news, particularly outdoor, digital and Radio
- Prioritising and managing allocated requests and ensuring that all briefs are delivered on time and to the highest standard
- Work with the wider Commercial Marketing Team and the Commercial Marketing Design Manager to create assets that help showcase the Global brand in its best light
- Keeping an up to date knowledge of all industry standard design packages and software
- To help the Studio become more efficient both in the quality and consistency of work.
Key Skills & Experience
- Excellent Powerpoint/Keynote skills are crucial, along with a high proficiency in the Adobe creative cloud main software including photoshop, illustrator and indesign.
- Have a good understanding of design principles, in particular layout, typography, and digital design.
- Maintain high attention to detail at all stages of a project (liaising with Director of Commercial Marketing Director throughout the process)
- Ability to manage and assess dynamic workload
- Great verbal, visual, and written communication skills and ability to work well with others, particularly senior stakeholders