|Job Type:||Full Time|
Join us in London as a Senior Marketing Manager in CPB Ventures
- Your primary focus will be to deliver the strategic marketing and communications plans of a new CPB Ventures launch to market
- We'll look to you to develop strategies to grow and retain the customer base through effective acquisition and customer marketing plans
- Working as part of a wider exciting and innovative marketing team across CPB Ventures, you'll ensure strategic and operational alignment and integration with all teams
- You'll be recognised for the breadth of expertise you bring into the marketing, covering media and creative communications
What you'll do
This role will see you as a key member of the marketing team, delivering and launching a new market innovation. You’ll partner with multiple teams across CPB Ventures and the bank, including customer marketing, performance marketing, brand, website design, data and analytics, and internal comms teams.
You'll bring your full media and creative expertise to the team, contributing to carefully balanced solutions that enhance brand perception and customer satisfaction, and proposing creative ideas for how to bolster our effectiveness. You'll develop efficient media plans and engaging content aimed at educating customers on the benefits of the product and driving business goals.
Other aspects of your role will include:
- Managing brand guidelines and process development, working collaboratively with key stakeholders, design teams and marketing agencies
- Managing all marketing activity, including the development of key marketing plans and strategies
- Managing and producing all customer facing and internal content, ensuring alignment of comms and messaging across all touchpoints
- Creating compelling creative and media integrated briefs for all advertising communications including print, digital and video content
- Executing multi-channel campaigns in partnership with our marketing agencies across the prospect and customer lifecycle
- Managing data and analytics and media teams to identify target audiences with well-defined campaign objectives across multiple channels
- Managing and tracking budgets, processes and partner marketing agencies
The skills you'll need
We're looking for a Senior Marketing Manager with a breadth of experience across marketing and covering all relevant channels including strategy, brand, and media planning. You'll be creative, proficient across all media channels, organised, and delivery focused. You’ll have excellent presentation and communication skills, able to build relationships with and influence stakeholders at all levels.
We'll also expect:
- Excellent project and time management skills allowing you to balance and deliver against multiple key priorities
- Agency-side experience in a previous role or strong agency management experience
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Experience with online marketing and social media strategies
- A high level of drive and a personal commitment to success, together with a positive approach to change, and the eagerness to work in a constantly evolving environment
- A strong team player who enjoys working in a complex matrix environment
- Familiarity with Agile ways of working
- Experience in a previous role at a start-up or launching a new innovation to market is a plus
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At NatWest, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.