|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Expedia Partner Solutions team at Expedia Group is seeking a Technology leader to join their awesome Cloud Platform & Site Reliability Engineering group.
Do you have demonstrable experience growing effective teams and organisations, shaping technology strategy and driving continual improvement? Are you customer-focused and passionate about delivering world-class platform capabilities and services?
If so, and if you enjoy working in a large-scale, fast-paced, high-tech environment where your and your teams’ efforts have a direct impact on product delivery and ultimately revenue generation and customer satisfaction, then… Expedia Group are looking for you!
What you’ll do;
The Expedia Partner Solutions Cloud Platform & Site Reliability Engineering group provide services and capabilities for the wider Technology organisation to effectively deliver and operate the software powering the multibillion-dollar business
As a senior leader within this organisation, you will be responsible for a number of teams and work streams, acting as direct line manager to the team leads/managers and some individual contributors. These work streams will cover various aspects of the platform such as Site Reliability, Cost scalability, Infrastructure, Operational Excellence, Cloud evangelization and architecture.
You will keep yourself fully informed of technology trends in the platform space and will be perfectly placed to help forge and implement a vision and strategy to deliver best-of-breed capabilities that appropriately meet the needs of our customers.
Who you are;
You’ll fit in this role if you have;
- You are passionate about best-in-class engineering, resiliency and performance of technical solutions
- You possess a history of building and leading successful software and/or infrastructure engineering organisations, preferably within the platform and operations space
- You are people-centric, and take pride in getting the very best out of everyone working within your organisation and collaborating with other teams
- You are a confident written and verbal communicator, and can convey clear, concise updates to technical and executive forums alike
- You feel comfortable leading multiple concurrent, complex, and/or unique projects and workstreams across teams within and outside your organisation
- You build meaningful relationships that help you to successfully navigate and influence across organisational boundaries
- You are able to sell strategic vision and direction to your team and other parts of business, while remaining willing to make rational adjustments as a result of feedback and discourse
- You are data driven and believe on measuring and continuous improvement approach
- You are focused on continually evolving towards faster cycles, pushing business impacting functionality to market quicker
- You are comfortable delegating responsibility and holding your team members accountable, but understand that it's sometimes necessary to roll your sleeves up and get involved in the nitty gritty
- You hold a deep understanding of both service management principles and Agile delivery methodologies
- You have maintained an infectious passion for technology and are continually considering how the latest trends and developments can be applied to your domain
About Expedia Partner Solutions
Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS) brings to bear the best of the Expedia Group’s partner-facing APIs and template products with a laser focus on B2B, powering hundreds of partners around the world.
As the Expedia Group’s partner-focused arm, EPS’ mission is to provide its partners with solutions to fuel their growth. Across the travel sector – from loyalty programs, airlines, travel agents, financial institutions, corporate travel management companies and online retailers – we provide partners with the worldwide rates, availabilities and innovative technology they need to get a competitive edge. By offering partners the flexibility to use our products in the way that best suits their business – whether that’s a fully-customizable environment through our APIs, an ‘off-the-shelf’ white label or co-branded template solution or agent booking and service tools – we give them even more opportunities to build the perfect experience for their travellers.
Why join us;
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.