|Job Type:||Full Time|
One of the largest employee-owned companies in the world, Mott MacDonald is a multisector consultancy providing engineering, management, and development services on projects in 150 countries. With over 16,000 of the best people working on a diverse range of challenges, we're helping our clients deliver sustainable infrastructure and development solutions. Together, we are opening opportunities with connected thinking.
The Energy Unit, specifically the Power, Process & Nuclear division require an experienced Security Controller to be responsible for all aspects of divisional security. This includes production and implementation of standards, carrying out personnel vetting, client security audits and secure network configuration and administration. This role will be based in Altrincham however interface and responsibility for other offices across Glasgow, Cumbria, Bristol and Tadley will be required to align working methods and ensure compliance.
* Document handling & control and protective marking structures, both current and legacy
* Knowledge of List X & List N accreditation requirements and audits
* Responsible for Physical Security of Premises and production of Divisional Security Instructions
* Ability to carry out regular internal auditing to ensure compliance, and interface with client/authorities for external audits
* Creation and maintenance of secure networks
* Maintaining Vetting Register including vetting form completion, submission and aftercare
* Ability to produce a project specific Risk Management and Accreditation Document Set (RMADS) and Security Operating Procedures (SyOPS) alongside IT support
* Advise international clients with regards to UK security
* Full knowledge of IT system and data communications security including liaison with DAIS
* Full understanding of Classified Material Contracts and SALs
* Knowledge of 'egress switch' (or similar) for secure data transfer between locations
* Full understanding of purpose for Official Secrets Act and levels of vetting
Candidates must be eligible to apply and obtain Security Clearance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.