|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for a hands-on Marketing Manager, who is passionate about the direction Zendesk is headed and wants to join a fast-growing company. This person will be an expert in execution and creator of content. You will help us position the product for business growth and tell the ‘Why Zendesk’ story in the Customer Service space through all aspects of the product, marketing, and sales channels.
Working closely with other areas of the business you will form the campaign strategy, enable the sales teams to tell a compelling story and activate our brand across multiple marketing channels for the Zendesk platform.
Positioned locally, managed from Copenhagen, and working daily with colleagues in the London and Dublin office.... This is an opportunity to take a solidly established brand and accelerate growth across the Benelux region, including Belgium, Luxembourg, and the Netherlands, through a series of new product introductions over the next few years.
- Deliver audience targeted and market segmented campaigns and programs into the Benelux region
- Develop content strategies for acquiring market share, sales and expansion in the region – including elements such as live and online events, direct mail, email, web, advertising, and sales support materials
- Measure marketing activity effectiveness, report on Marketing KPIs (client- and prospect-focused marketing metrics), balance budget (accountability for), and optimise resources to deliver maximum ROI whilst meeting regional Booking and pipeline goals
- Understand global campaign roadmap and local market needs to figure out elements should be deployed in-region and which new materials need to be created
- Set, drive and align field marketing priorities with local sales teams
- Fluent in English and Dutch, including a real passion for digital content
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Economics, Business or a related technical field
- 5+ years’ experience with solutions marketing, solutions consulting or product marketing in B2B or B2C market
- Extraordinary communication & presentation skills
- Verbally articulate and skilled at telling a story
- Strong analytical skills and real passion for analysing products, competitors, and market dynamics
- Ability to lead and drive business growth for an entire region
- Ability to work independently and as a key member of multiple teams
- Ability to build relationships with industry influencers and clients
- A desire to do the best work of your life!
- Strong understanding of EMEA wide B2B2C landscape
- Local insight and experience with commercial development
Key partners for success in this role:
- Head of Regional Sales
- Sales managers, AE's, Velocity team, SDR (management and team)
- Client success, pre-sales and services
- Global Marketing Team
- Wider EMEA Marketing Leadership Team
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth.
More than 100,000 paid customer accounts in over 150 countries and territories use Zendesk products. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America.
Interested in knowing what we do in the community? Check out the Zendesk Neighbor Foundation to learn more about how we engage with, and provide support to, our local communities.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to fosterdiversity & inclusionin the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk's Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.