At Brown-Forman, we enrich the experience of life, in our own way, by responsibly building beverage alcohol brands that thrive and endure for generations. Brown-Forman is one of the largest American-owned spirits and wine companies and among the top 10 largest global spirits companies. By expertly combining five behaviors (Be Curious, Be Courageous, Be Collaborative, Be Creative, Be a Champion) with our vision and purpose, we seek to create an enduring and growing Brown-Forman UK.
In this role you will be leading, directing, developing and administering the supply chain activities of Brown-Forman’s United Kingdom and Ireland operation including the local logistics, customer service and procurement team. As a key member of the Finance & Supply Chain team for the UK & Ireland, providing analytical support, advice, counsel and leadership on key supply chain issues to the Finance Director and the Brown-Forman’s European Supply Chain leadership. This includes providing and improving demand forecasts, monitoring and coordinating inbound shipments between global logistics and supply planning teams and overseeing customer service processes. You will also be responsible for tracking and managing warehousing, co-packing and logistics service levels and ensuring regulatory foresight and compliance in the fields of customs and excise tax administration.
● Manage and develop the large supply chain function of 10 direct and indirect reports through strong leadership, establishing an effective culture and driving business results
● Provides input and leadership to influence the company’s supply chain and procurement strategy and improving the company’s customer service levels
● Act as primary supply chain business partner for the UK, be the primary contact for the function, identifying issues and guiding and overseeing the team to find solutions
● Supervise and support the outsourced management of local Warehousing and Transportation service providers
● Identify and monitor Supply Chain Performance, though KPI’s in Planning, Customer Service and Procurement, influencing and enforcing conception, implementation and execution of Supply Chain projects
● Monitor local trade, customs and tax regulation with potential impact on supply chain and logistics operations
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level in Business, Finance, Supply Chain or a related area/or have relevant experience and have extensive experience working in international supply chain management as well as significant leadership experience leading large teams. Previous experience working in wine/spirits or luxury FMCG industries is preferable.
What we offer:
Total Rewards at Brown-Forman is designed to engage our people to ensure our sustainable and profitable growth for generations to come. As a premium spirits company, we offer premium and equitable pay & bonus for individual and company performance.
We offer a range of premium benefits that reflect our company values and meet the needs of our diverse workforce. In Brown-Forman UK, some highlights of the competitive benefits we offer include, but not limited to are medical/dental insurance, flexible-working options, product allowance and gym membership; along with global career opportunities.
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: Global Finance
Req ID: JR-00000918