At Brown-Forman, we enrich the experience of life, in our own way, by responsibly building beverage alcohol brands that thrive and endure for generations. Brown-Forman is one of the largest American-owned spirits and wine companies and among the top 10 largest global spirits companies. By expertly combining five behaviors (Be Curious, Be Courageous, Be Collaborative, Be Creative, Be a Champion) with our vision and purpose, we seek to create an enduring and growing Brown-Forman UK.
The key responsibility of this role is to lead a talented team of people managers, leading teams of national and regional account managers and field sales professionals. Pivotal to this role is the ability to drive a unified strategic plan and execution across the whole On Trade Channel with a large team, being an integral interface between Sales and Marketing and developing the capabilities of the Field Sales team.
You will have extensive experience working across all aspects of the On Trade, including wholesale, managed, independents and prestige as well as having an established network of strong existing relationships in the channel.
● Provide input and leadership to national sales strategy development within the on-trade channel, inspiring and empowering the on-trade function, including NAM’s and field sales teams
● Manage and develop the on-trade team through strong leadership, establishing an effective culture and driving business results
● Build and manage effective relationships with key stakeholders to meet/exceed annual volume & market share objectives of all brands across on-trade channels
● Develop and take charge of the National On Trade and Regional Business strategy to position the business for sustainable growth
● Oversee operative processes, assuring appropriate financial tools management to invest resources in order to maximize value creation for the channel
The successful candidate will be educated to Degree level in Business, Marketing or a related area and/or have extensive brand products experience in Senior Sales NAM positions in the FMCG industry with extensive leadership experience.Previous experience in wine/spirits or luxury FMCG industries and working in a multinational organisation is preferable.
What we offer:
Total Rewards at Brown-Forman is designed to engage our people to ensure our sustainable and profitable growth for generations to come. As a premium spirits company, we offer premium and equitable pay & bonus for individual and company performance. We offer a range of premium benefits that reflect our company values and meet the needs of our diverse workforce. In Brown-Forman UK, some highlights of the competitive benefits we offer include, but not limited to are medical/dental insurance, flexible-working options, product allowance and gym membership; along with global career opportunities.
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: International
Req ID: JR-00000922