At Brown-Forman, we enrich the experience of life, in our own way, by responsibly building beverage alcohol brands that thrive and endure for generations. Brown-Forman is one of the largest American-owned spirits and wine companies and among the top 10 largest global spirits companies. By expertly combining five behaviors (Be Curious, Be Courageous, Be Collaborative, Be Creative, Be a Champion) with our vision and purpose, we seek to create an enduring and growing Brown-Forman UK.
This role is first and foremost a sales role integral to off-trade sales function of B-F, driving performance in Convenience Cash & Carry. The key responsibility as a team member is to establish and maintain a strong relationship with the customer and to achieve the achievement of sales volume, gross profit, distribution, and promotion objectives assigned to the channel.
Working with the Sales Leadership team, you will define sales, distribution, promotion goals and commercial strategies for Convenience Cash & Carry for B-F UK; including analysis of sales, distribution and promotion performance, implementation and evaluation of trade and consumer promotion activities.
● Manage budget and resources to meet or exceed annual volume and profit objectives of all brands across your account
● Develop the Commercial & Strategic Plans to deliver KPI's, annual plans and business strategy
● Deliver business analytics and insights to monitor consumer trends and competitor activity to feed into the business plans and adjust where appropriate
● Build and manage effective relationships with key stakeholders to deliver growth and business development across this key account
● Manage and develop Junior NAMs through strong leadership, establishing an effective culture and driving business results
● Oversee management and tracking of orders from order generation to delivery
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level in Business, Marketing or a related area/or have relevant experience and have extensive experience working with FMCG branded products experience in Sales NAM positions. Previous experience working with Convenience Cash & Carry in wine/spirits or luxury FMCG industries is preferable.
What we offer:
Total Rewards at Brown-Forman is designed to engage our people to ensure our sustainable and profitable growth for generations to come. As a premium spirits company, we offer premium and equitable pay & bonus for individual and company performance.
We offer a range of premium benefits that reflect our company values and meet the needs of our diverse workforce. In Brown-Forman UK, some highlights of the competitive benefits we offer include, but not limited to are medical/dental insurance, flexible-working options, product allowance and gym membership; along with global career opportunities.
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: International
Req ID: JR-00000927