|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Control and monitor the daily Mutual Funds trading flow and conduct the necessary checks and reports that are required to ensure that this flow runs as expected.
- Conduct cash and stock management relating to mutual fund orders.
- Support the project and regulatory agenda in order meet changing industry requirements in addition to driving efficiency gains and risk reduction within the team.
- Daily interaction with investors, custodians, transfer agents and various internal stakeholders to answer queries and resolve issues.
- Take the lead on initiatives to improve current processes.
- Working with a number of groups including the front office, projects, other operations groups and technology.
- To lead the Trade Support Team.
- Extensive number of years of relevant experience
- Exposure to financial services and regulatory developments would be an advantage
- Motivation to work in a fast-paced environment. Enthusiasm and willingness to learn fast, and take responsibility
- Independent, degree of initiative and decisiveness
- Microsoft office expertise (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong communication, influencing and interpersonal skills with strong risk and control awareness.
- Reliability and attention to detail.
- Team player and collaboration.
- Proven track record in large scale projects relating to process improvement initiatives and delivery in a banking/finance environment is an advantage.
- Proven track record in leadership roles.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.6 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management advises institutions, endowments, foundations and families through Asset Management and Wealth Management. Our Wealth Management business includes J.P. Morgan Private Bank, J.P. Morgan Securities and Chase Wealth Management.
J.P. Morgan Private Bank advises the world’s wealthiest families and helps them achieve their desired goals. Our teams of Advisors deliver advice, solutions and services across investments, wealth planning, credit and banking to help clients build, preserve and manage their wealth over time.
Our team of specialists works seamlessly to help our clients achieve their financial goals and aspirations. We’re proud to be named ‘2017 Best Private Bank for Ultra-High-Net-Worth Clients’ by Euromoney: Egypt, France, Greece, Italy, Lebanon, Qatar, Spain, United Arab Emirates and UK.
“JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.”