We are looking to recruit a project coordinator with a scientific background. This role will report into the Senior Project Manager within the New Product Development Programme team. In this role you will be learning the various aspects of project management in the context of complex new product development platforms, involving multiple stakeholders.
The job is based at our Cambridge (UK) site, and the job holder will work closely with stakeholders in our global locations to deliver new products to launch in line with targets and strict timelines.
- Responsible for coordinating new product development platform with global stakeholders.
- Chair regular project meetings and provide concise and clear minutes to key stakeholders.
- Maintain project trackers, monitor and report monthly delivery against budget.
- Monitor and communicate in a timely manner changes in delivery. Work with Project Manager to generate an action plan to get back on track.
- Identify risks and issues impacting delivery and propose options to mitigate these.
- Understand and utilise project management tools to govern progress and decision making.
- Be aware of interdependencies across our new product development platforms.
- Establish skills to influence project team members to ensure deliverables are achieved on time.
- Develop an understanding of the basic financial terms applicable to new product development.
Our ideal candidate will have a strong interest in a project management career. You will be highly organised, have outstanding attention to detail and comfortable working to deadlines.
Having a BSc in biological science or equivalent is desirable, but not essential. Having a basic scientific understanding of antibodies and their biological function will be advantageous.