|Job Type:||Full Time|
- University graduate, preferably with major in Finance / Business Administration / Economics.
- Extensive relevant experience within the Investment Banking Operations & knowledge of financial products with expertise in Hedge Funds, MF Trades processing is preferred. Comprehensive understanding of financial instruments and strong understanding of the trades transaction lifecycle, cash management and corporate actions is desirable.
- Strong people management skill is required. Experience in coaching and developing people and providing performance feedback is mandatory.
- Full accountability for the end to end query resolution raised by internal investors. These queries will include, but not be limited to trade processing, settlements and corporate actions. This will involve detailed discussions/handholding with operations on processes and actions to be taken therein.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external stakeholders to understand the changes in Hedge Fund Industry.
- Help analyze system infrastructure and existing process flows to determine gaps or opportunities for productivity increase operational efficiency or reduce risk.
- Monitoring and resolution of risk indicators to ensure that both J.P. Morgan and the client are aware of any issues that may have an adverse financial or reputational impact.
- Working with a number of groups including the front office, structuring, middle office, projects, other operations groups and technology.
- Strong communication, influencing and interpersonal skills with strong risk and control awareness.
- Excellent analytical/problem solving skills with ability to effectively priorities workload and meet deadlines.
- Proven track record in large scale projects relating to process improvement initiatives and delivery in a banking/finance environment is an advantage.
- Strong end to end ownership, governance, controls, risks and dependency management and be key escalation contact to Senior Management.
- This role will have regular internal and external senior stakeholder engagement. Therefore this person must be confident, articulate and able to represent J.P. Morgan and the Middle Office effectively.
- Ability to work both independently, taking clear ownership for delivery, and collaborate with team. Self-motivated, execution driven with proven history of rapidly coming up to speed quickly and being effective.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.6 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management advises institutions, endowments, foundations and families through Asset Management and Wealth Management. Our Wealth Management business includes J.P. Morgan Private Bank, J.P. Morgan Securities and Chase Wealth Management.
J.P. Morgan Private Bank advises the world’s wealthiest families and helps them achieve their desired goals. Our teams of Advisors deliver advice, solutions and services across investments, wealth planning, credit and banking to help clients build, preserve and manage their wealth over time.
Our team of specialists works seamlessly to help our clients achieve their financial goals and aspirations. We’re proud to be named ‘2017 Best Private Bank for Ultra-High-Net-Worth Clients’ by Euromoney: Egypt, France, Greece, Italy, Lebanon, Qatar, Spain, United Arab Emirates and UK.
“JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.”