|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our Compliance Function
With a diverse team of Compliance professionals supporting all areas of our business around the globe, the team is working diligently to be innovative and present all business partners with thoughtful and unique solutions to the challenges they face. The Compliance function has a robust set of priorities in place focused on best practice and employee development to ensure goals are delivered.
JPMorgan Chase is seeking talented candidates to join our EMEA Financial Crimes Practices team focused on Governance & Reporting. The team is part of the Global Financial Crimes (GFC) department within Compliance and is responsible for the successful execution of the Compliance Practices programme across EMEA GFCC, as well as consistency and awareness of standards and priorities across GFC. The team also plays a critical role in key initiatives, senior management business presentations, governance of the programme and the overall strategy for GFC, working closely with internal partners, including GFCC Advisory, Audit, Legal and Control Group.
The position represents an excellent opportunity for candidates to:
- Apprentice under and impact the GFC agenda
- Drive execution of the Firm’s FCC highest priorities and top strategic initiatives
- Develop expertise in Compliance / Financial Crimes
- Hone problem solving, communications and leadership skills in an environment of active mentorship and coaching
- Assist in the development of GFC presentations for Senior Management
- Support the GFCC governance structure, development of the agenda and reporting
- Support the development, execution, and coordination of our internal/external communications strategy for AML related matters
- Develop reporting that highlights risks in processes and key risk indicators that are forward looking
- Ensure holistic and consistent approach to key initiatives and reporting across the organization
- Facilitate, as needed, in the project management of GFC initiatives. This may include supporting implementation of regulatory change, coordination of policy and procedures update, coordination of training initiatives
Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Financial Crime Compliance prior experience.
- Diverse problem solving / project management.
- Controls background.
- Attention to detail.
- An outstanding ability to communicate effectively and confidently (both oral and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills – and ability to interact with colleagues at all levels in a peer-like way, and achieve goals without direct control over resources
- Work well in an unstructured environment with the ability to adapt quickly to change
- Proven ability to execute and deliver results
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with multiple deliverables
- Openness to an environment of active developmental feedback from peers
- A track record demonstrating a high level of personal initiative, setting and achieving challenging goals, and demonstrating entrepreneurial leadership
- Excellent and efficient skills using MS Excel and PowerPoint tools (essential)
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co:
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.