|Job Type:||Full Time|
Reporting to the Head of Compliance, you will be involved in extensive diary management, co-ordinations of meetings and appointments, and telephone management.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- telephone management
- co-ordination and booking of business travel, including flights, accommodation, visas, meetings and restaurants
- compilation and processing of expenses
- processing of payment and record keeping of invoices
- planning and coordination of entertainment and events for both internal and external staff, for both small and large-scale events, including coordination with internal Events Team
- coordination of meetings, ensuring thorough advance preparation
- contacts management on Outlook and meeting tracking
- assisting with PowerPoint presentations, and formatting of documentation
- assisting new starter set-ups, transfers, visitors and exits
- coordination of documents including printing, binding, scanning
- providing back-up/holiday support to other assistants in the Division; and
- Ad hoc administration support for the broader team.
To be successful in this role, you will be a team player with a positive, can-do attitude and will display initiative to implement process improvement. You will also be able to demonstrate the following:
- a confident, proactive and professional manner
- intermediate skills in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel and advanced skills in Outlook
- highly organised and have excellent time management skills
- the ability to work well under pressure, manage workload, conflicting priorities and deadlines effectively
- be resourceful and have the ability to work independently as well as within a team
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- have the ability to work with various personality types and be an effective virtual assistant if required.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding role in a global business, please apply online today.
The Risk Management Group (RMG) is an independent, centralised unit responsible for assessing and monitoring risks across Macquarie. This includes market and liquidity risk, credit risk, compliance risk and operational risk. RMG personnel liaise closely with all operating areas to ensure risks are understood and properly managed.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.