- IT & T
- Company size
|Open to discussing flexible work arrangements at interview stage|
|Gender pay gap|
|Paid maternity leave at full salary (not including government-funded parental leave)||12 weeks|
|Minimum tenure required to be eligible for paid maternity leave|
|Paid paternity leave at full salary (not including government-funded parental leave)||12 weeks|
|Minimum tenure required to be eligible for paid paternity leave||From day one!|
|Uses gender neutral language for parenthood|
|Shared Parental Pay set at Government Statutory Pay||At the moment, we offer only statutory provisions.|
|Continuation of pension contributions on the unpaid portion of maternity leave||No|
|Return to work retention *||Interestingly, we have only had dads use parental leave. All parents have returned to work following parental leave|
|Programs for parents returning to work after Parental Leave|
|Domestic and Family Violence policy||No|
|Opportunities to purchase leave||No, however we provide very flexible holiday leave, unlimited sick leave and unlimited professional development leave.|
|Employee Assistance Program (EAP) program||No|
|Leadership development programs||From 12th July|
|Coaching programs||From 24th July|
|Targets to raise the number of women in leadership||No formal target, however we aim to increase year on year gender representation at all levels until parity.|
|Targets to raise the number of black, Asian, and minority ethnic (BAME) individuals in leadership||We haven't needed to. We have 11 people leaders in our company, from 9 different nationalities, speaking 7 different languages.|
|Flexible work arrangements to accomodate cultural and religious events|
|Employee-led diversity networks|
|Internal women's networking groups|
|Employee engagement scores year on year *||Ranging between 76% and 80% since we started measuring in 2016. Our NPS is 26.|
|Employee turnover rate *||N/A|
|Paid volunteer days||2 days company volunteering & 32 hours of paid personal volunteering leave to use with an organisation of your choice.|
Make an impact. Grow with us. Give back.
We're a small team of smart, diverse and friendly people who collaborate closely. We take pride in delivering amazing software and providing outstanding client support. You’ll help shape what we work on and how we do it. You won’t be micro-managed or stuck in a rut. We work hard on challenging problems and have a good time doing it. You'll be empowered to make choices and trusted to get things done.
FundApps is a helping investment managers harness the power of community & technology to automate regulatory compliance.
With 23 nationalities, 35% female representation and 18 languages across a team of 40, FundApps are proud of their diversity. We know that diverse teams are more successful and are constantly trying to improve it.
Our Team Flags:
Our people are what make FundApps the workplace that it is.
- All employees receive £1,000 per year to invest in their own professional development. Best of all, no approvals are needed!
- Our gender pay gap (hourly rate) was 33% in June 2017, 28% in December 2017 and 18% in June 2018. We are committed to keep closing the gap until it is 0%.
- Our equal pay gap (same work, same pay) is <1%.
- Flexibility is normal. Over 80% of our team work flexibly, either through adjusting hours, working from home, even the odd working from another country (Cyprus & Amsterdam were two recent ones!).
- We offer unlimited sick, compassionate and professional development leave, and your birthday off (no one wants to work on their birthday!)
- Enhanced parental leave package giving BOTH new parents more time with their growing families.
- We have committed to becoming a B-Corp in 2018 and are well on our way to do so. This raises the standard for which we do social, environmental and ethical good for our people, clients and society.
Check out our team video to get an insight into Life at FundApps :)