- IT & T
- Company size
|Will discuss flexible working arrangements while interviewing|
|Mean gender pay gap||In progress|
|Median gender pay gap||In progress|
|Paid primary carer||12 weeks|
|Minimum tenure maternity|
|Paid secondary carer||12 weeks|
|Minimum tenure paternity||From day one!|
|Uses gender-neutral parental language|
|Shared parental pay set at government statutory pay||At the moment, we offer only statutory provisions.|
|Continues pension payments whilst on unpaid leave||No|
|Return to work retention||Interestingly, we have only had dads use parental leave. All parents have returned to work following parental leave.|
|Has return to work programs|
|Has domestic violence policy||No|
|Has opportunities to purchase leave||No, however we provide very flexible holiday leave, unlimited sick leave and unlimited professional development leave.|
|Has employee assistance program||No|
|Has breastfeeding rooms||No|
|Has leadership development programs||From 12th July|
|Has mentoring opportunities|
|Has coaching programs||From 24th July|
|Has women in leadership targets||No formal target, however we aim to increase year on year gender representation at all levels until parity.|
|Has BAME targets|
|Accommodates cultural and religious events|
|Has employee led diversity networks|
|Has internal women's networking groups|
|Employee engagement scores||Ranging between 76% and 80% since we started measuring in 2016. Our NPS is 26.|
|Employee turnover rate||N/A|
|Paid volunteer days||2 days company volunteering & 32 hours of paid personal volunteering leave to use with an organisation of your choice.|
Make an impact. Grow with us. Give back.
We're a small team of smart, diverse and friendly people who collaborate closely. We take pride in delivering amazing software and providing outstanding client support. You’ll help shape what we work on and how we do it. You won’t be micro-managed or stuck in a rut. We work hard on challenging problems and have a good time doing it. You'll be empowered to make choices and trusted to get things done.
FundApps is a helping investment managers harness the power of community & technology to automate regulatory compliance.
With 23 nationalities, 35% female representation and 18 languages across a team of 40, FundApps are proud of their diversity. We know that diverse teams are more successful and are constantly trying to improve it.
Our Team Flags:
Our people are what make FundApps the workplace that it is.
- All employees receive £1,000 per year to invest in their own professional development. Best of all, no approvals are needed!
- Our gender pay gap (hourly rate) was 33% in June 2017, 28% in December 2017 and 18% in June 2018. We are committed to keep closing the gap until it is 0%.
- Our equal pay gap (same work, same pay) is <1%.
- Flexibility is normal. Over 80% of our team work flexibly, either through adjusting hours, working from home, even the odd working from another country (Cyprus & Amsterdam were two recent ones!).
- We offer unlimited sick, compassionate and professional development leave, and your birthday off (no one wants to work on their birthday!)
- Enhanced parental leave package giving BOTH new parents more time with their growing families.
- We have committed to becoming a B-Corp in 2018 and are well on our way to do so. This raises the standard for which we do social, environmental and ethical good for our people, clients and society.
Check out our team video to get an insight into Life at FundApps :)